Tonight I was getting ready for bed when I remembered I had bought a bottle of Neutrogena sunless tanning micro mist back in the pale, pale months of winter after reading in a magazine that some cool hip California girl swore by it.
Well the pale, pale months have been continuing on my skin and I am going to a pool party this weekend so I thought what the heck why not try it out (I was bored and exhausted at that moment).
I read the back, see that it says to test a spot first.
So I test a tiny spot on my ankle and then decide what the heck and GO TO TOWN. This stuff is apparently addictive it's like crack it's so easy.
Next thing I know I am spraying my whole body and then trying to highlight my abs with spray tanner because I read that is what Kim Kardashian does.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!!! I do not have real abs much less fake ones.
Tomorrow may be a fearful day with random lines of tan because I know that was not even. And who knows what my stomach may look like.
I'm pretty sure my whole bathroom is going to have a tan too because that stuff goes everywhere. I don't know where they expect you to do this in your home.
Stay tuned....
Tomorrow I will either look like this:
(minus the white eyebrows. Don't worry there was no eyebrow bleaching this evening)
Or this:
But with hope maybe a nice little bit of color will magically transform me in to this:
I'm going with doubtful... but here's to dreaming! Goodnight!


No comments:
Post a Comment