Monday, March 21, 2011

Recap

I was looking through photos on my phone last night and realized I had taken a lot of pictures recently with the intent to put them up on the blog, but never did it.

So here is everything all at once from my oh so exciting life.

I recently made some delicious brownies with mint chocolate chip ice cream. Heaven.



Ikat bikini from Target that I am obsessed with:




New shirt dress from Banana Republic outlet - obsessed. Please ignore the intense photo taking frown face.


New gold leather loafers also from Banana Republic outlet for..... $12.00!!!


Umphrey's McGee show in Denver


Christine and I at Galactic this past weekend. Such a good show!


Please note the AWESOME glow stick necklace that I have on.
Some guy bumped in to me and I said "Excuse me you just ran in to me."
He said "Oh no I'm so sorry"
I responded "It's ok just let me have your awesome glow stick necklace"
and he actually gave it to me!!
I was VERY excited.

1 comment:

  1. haha, the glowsticks remind me of our glowstick feathers! Love it!

    ReplyDelete