Monday, March 7, 2011

Mice.



So last week our neighbor (back studio apt on our house) knocked on the door and said:

"Just to let you guys know I just saw a mouse run across the floor and go under the stove."

AKA.... there could be a live mouse running in to your house at some point. Well I am NOT ok with this. I am very scared of mice, rats, rodents, etc. So here's what that fear and a vivid imagination produces:

1) Me reaching my hand in to the ceral box this morning and imagining feeling a little furry thing with a tail.

2) Me washing the dishes and always wearing shoes in the kitchen for fear of a little furry thing running across my foot.

3) Me looking in the toilet and seeing a mouse crawling out... THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED AT MY BEACH HOUSE ONCE.

It's not healthy.... I can't stop coming up with ways the mouse and I will meet. Even googling the images of mice right now just amplified this fear and seriously grossed me out.


Happy Monday! Hope you don't have a mouse in your house!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness I left mice behind in Gtown. Good luck with the mice situation!

    ReplyDelete