On Friday....
We ordered stuft crust pizza for dinner, ice cream for dessert and watched movies. I used to love this pizza! Not as much as my sis, but it still brought back so many memories.

On Saturday....
I wanted to play outside so we went to Target to get a football because I cannot catch a football so it is time I learn. So while getting a football Thomas ended up in the toy aisle. First, there were a ton of insanely cute kids like memorized by all the toys. So in the debate between a toy plane/helicopter or Nerf guns we went with the toy plane. Once opening this piece of junk we returned it for Nerf guns.
This is where the true childhood calling began.
This is what we got.

It includes 2 vests, 2 guns, and 2 protective eye wear kits. Thomas literally was opening it in the car as soon as we left.
I will say yes we are dorks, but this was seriously awesome!
All set up in my gear....

Right after Thomas shot me in the lip with a dart.....

Once we were set, we named bases, safety zones and rules. Then the war began. And let me tell you it was intense. I mean sliding on my knees to reach a bookcase for cover, dodging darts, hiding and reloading. IT WAS GREAT! We did this for about an hour and then did shooting practice.
All of this totally added to my dream of being a CIA agent.
The weekend concluded with going to see Harry Potter!!!!!
It was insanely good, so good. I can't even tell you. That also added to my dream of having magical powers.

All in all. It was a great weekend!
Just bought my tickets to Harry Potter tonight with Ran...excitement is running through my veins!
ReplyDeleteI'm incredibly jealous you all have men that will go see HP with you. I need to see this ASAP.
ReplyDeleteUm looks so fun!! Needing that laser dart game immediately.
ReplyDelete