Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hats off to You

I have never been big on hats. I have always liked my hair too much to let a hat ruin it, but this year I bought two new hats and I am truly obsessed with one of them. I think it all started with this commercial, which I love and makes me seriously applaud the marketing team at Target because I think it worked.




From this commercial I got a green fedora/bowler cap with a black trim and satin flower. I did not take it off the night I bought it (Christine can vouch for that). Today it snowed and I wore it for the first time! LOVE! I think hats have the power to give you a whole different attitude. So now I am on the search for more. And because I watched Confessions of a Shopaholic last night and she has some great hats in there.

Here is the one I have.....


Here are the ones I want.....


They just look awesomely cool in these hats. Jealous.


3 comments:

  1. I got a black hat just like your new one from Target this weekend...I feel like I'm channeling Blair Waldorf. LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fur one! where did you find that? I need to get one.

    ReplyDelete