Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Last day of work!!!

Whoooooooohoooooooooooo!! Last official day of work. I love my job, but it is time.
Although, I don't think I will ever have an office with a view this great again.




Minus the storage facility, staring out at the mountains all day and watching people paraglide down the mountain has been pretty awesome.

Off to more packing and then leaving Boulder on Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I love that view so relaxing and enjoyable but me I think it is nice to see someone who have the same point's and view as I do I hope everything goes well for u with the move best wishes Eric

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that view so relaxing and enjoyable but me I think it is nice to see someone who have the same point's and view as I do I hope everything goes well for u with the move best wishes Eric

    ReplyDelete