Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Blogs + Work Boredom = Blogging

Well I have finally decided to jump on the blogging band wagon.
After reading blogs of all my friends and then of course leading to read all the blogs they read I have decided to start one of my own. Also, it is summer time and I am at work and I do not want to be. So I feel like this will fill some more time in my oh so busy day of facebooking, staring out the windows and debating if it is ok to eat a morning snack at 9:15am.
So we will see how this goes!

This is what I want to be doing right this second:



Or maybe this:




But instead I am working and feeling like this:




While also seriously contemplating if I have restless leg syndrome....

Oh well it's almost the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Robin,
    Welcome to blogging. It was obviously my work computer that messed things up today. Love you and cannot wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete